Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 BMW F1 CAR

I first saw this ugly piece of machine was at Paultan blog. In my mind I thought this is just some kind of rendering. But when I google about it, I'm starting to felt a bit 'disturb'. Look at that guys. Seriously, are we living in 90's? That back and front wing looks familiar. Very old fashion if I may say. What are they thinking. And it look smaller. Look at those tires. It's really a freaking 90's.

I'm not saying the 90's F1 cars was ugly. In fact the 90's F1 are better looking and i'll never forget those glory days. Kudus to those era.
New regulation by FIA forcing the research department to watch Back To The Future movie and practicing their 'knowledge' of the movie to the car. This is killing me, but not the race. Maybe they need to cut cost and this is the result. The race are getting worst. Several steps have been taken to save F1 from collapsing. Beside the 'unworth' Cosworth engine, this backwards steps needs to be applied for the future of F1.

No comments:

SEPANG DRAG BATTLE 2008 ROUND 5 (FINAL BATTLE)

PERTS DVD PROMO

SETTING & BATTLE

PERTS SEARCH

Custom Search