Saturday, December 13, 2008

MERCEDES - 2011 CLS SPYSHOTS?


If you think the leak 2010 E Class shots are ugly like hell, then take a look at this. Just released by worldcarfans.com.

It was said to be the next generation of CLS. I'm not sure about that. For me the current CLS still got the 'kick' if I may say.

Just take a look at those tail lights. Is that some kind of bazooka? What are they thinking? Seriously, first the 'E'yarkhhh Lexus Wannabe Class' and then this?

But I must say it's to early to comment upon this actually. I mean, it appears to me that something's missing there. After all, it's just a mule. What am I thinking. LOL.

If that ugly thing goes into the showroom(I mean with those tail lights), perhaps a bigger engine like V8 or maybe V10(why not) that could produce more +++hp will pump up the sales. Only a bloody dumb rich guy will buy that. Period!

more pictures here

No comments:

SEPANG DRAG BATTLE 2008 ROUND 5 (FINAL BATTLE)

PERTS DVD PROMO

SETTING & BATTLE

PERTS SEARCH

Custom Search